- This event has passed.
Dine Around Dubai with FooDiva
September 11 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pmAED850
‘Fun is the new fine dining’ is an intimate and mystery dining experience tasting handpicked dishes from three best-in-class restaurants in Dubai – all in one night with FooDiva herself as your personal guide. So what does the experience include?
- Each of the three high-end restaurants serve a different course and cuisine, with platefuls of fun foodie trivia by FooDiva.
- Start the evening with Ruinart Rosé French Champagne and canapés at our first secret venue.
- Start the evening with R de Ruinart Champagne and a caviar masterclass by Amstur at our first secret venue.
- The evening progresses with signature dishes at each of the three restaurants presented by the chefs and paired with wine courtesy of MMI. A sommelier from The Tasting Class will explain the wines.
- To stir things up a bit (excuse the pun), at our last restaurant over desserts, Absolut Elyx with Tonique Consultancy will run an interactive martini masterclass. Absolut Elyx believes in creating memories, whether they are shaken or stirred. Dirty or dry, we’ll find out how you like your martini.
- All restaurants are in close proximity – with car transfers provided.
- The evening starts at 6.30pm and will end at approximately 10.30pm in a different venue to the first restaurant. The meeting point of the first restaurant will be advised in advance. The rest will remain a secret!
- Cost: AED850 per person to include all food, Champagne, wine, cocktails and car transfers. All guests will receive a gift bag with vouchers from MMI, Le Clos and Al Hamra Cellar, as well as a surprise from my go-to tea supplier, Avantcha Tea.
- Only 12 spots available! Advance booking with pre-payment is required.
- Note: restaurants do change to retain an element of mystery.