Old World Vs New World Wine Tasting Challenge
September 22 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pmAED200
Join us for a wine tasting of three Old World wines versus three New World Wines. Challenge yourself and see how loyal to your favorite wine nation you really are.
Put your blind tasting skills to the test at this somewhat rowdy, social and fun wine tasting game where we cover the bottle’s labels and you have to use your nose and the clues to figure out what each wine is.
How it Works:
- We sit at social tables of 10.
- We give a quick lesson on how to taste like a pro and we’ll impart a little wine wisdom according to the theme of the tasting.
- Six different covered mystery bottles of wine are shared by everyone at the table.
- Everyone will then have some time to blind taste the wines and try to guess what they are using the clues provided and their own sense of smell and taste and discuss what they think the wines are with everyone at their table.
- We will vote for our favorite wine
- Cheese and snacks will be available throughout the night.
• A bar will be open upon arrival to warm you up for the main tasting
• Cheese and other snacks are included
• Drop us an email with your RSVP to email@example.com
- AED 200 is payable upon arrival