Re-Wine Wellness Retreat: Fitness. Yoga. Food. Wine.
September 8 - September 13
Re-Wine is bringing a new meaning to wellness and wellbeing; Join our Italian Retreat, where we focus not only on fitness but the finer things in life. Exercise, Yoga, Food and Wine.
Discover the true essence of Italy on this one of a kind fitness experience. You’re guide will be a Dubai based fitness coach who will showcase his native country Italy. You’ll stay in a beautifully renovated medieval country house, which is surrounded by hills in the green heart of Italy, Urbino-Marche, a short drive from Tuscany.
Our body cleanse, get fit, take in the country side, try out the hillside, rejuvenate by the sea as you work out on the beach, get a well-deserved massage after a full day of activity. Enjoy great local, bio-organic food and wine that has been prepared through sustainable energy.
- Accommodation in a medieval Country House in the middle of the green
- Daily fitness classes
- Outdoor Yoga
- Wine tasting in vineyards
- Bio Organic farm-fresh food
- Italian Coastal Trips
- Visit medieval City Urbino
- Airport transfer from Bologna airport
- 5 night’s accommodation in a rustic, yet cozy, country house
- Wine and olive oil tasting experience by a local winemaker and farmer
- Excursion to the beach including workout session
- 2 Daily Fitness training sessions
- 2 Yoga sessions with Laura certified Yoga teacher
- 3 Daily Bio Organic Meals including 2 daily glasses of Wine (as the science suggests :P)
What’s Not Included?
- Visa (if required)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Optional excursion
- Extra wine(optional)
- Spa Center Treatment (optional)
Sample Daily Program
(Detailed program to be shared closer to retreat date)
- 08:30 am to 09:20 am – Fitness: weight Lost and tone-up workout
- 09:30 am to 10:30 am – Breakfast
- 11:00 am to 05:00 pm – Free Time + lunch / excursions
- 05:00 pm to 06:00 pm – Strength training: Total body workout
- 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm – Yoga session meditative breathing and body flexibility
- 07:00 pm to 08:00 pm – Dinner
About your fitness coaches and hosts
The fitness retreat is led by Coach Marco, an Italian native who has create a fitness program with the right dose of creativity and fun. He has 10 years’ experience coaching in Italy, California and Dubai, and he holds qualifications in CrossFit, personal training, nutrition and athletic preparation. He’s also an enthusiastic beach volley ball and football player and trainer. Whether your goal is to lose weight or tone up he will personally guide you to make sure you get the best out of every high intensity circuit and strength training sessions in the beautiful Italian countryside setting.
Assistant Coach Franco
Behind every great coach, there is always a great wingman. He’s an unstoppable runner, he barks more then he speaks, but he’s still a loveable character.
Yoga Teacher Laura
Laura is an Italian yoga teacher with many years of experience in coaching.
This medieval country house has been beautifully restored, is 100% eco-friendly and has an onsite spa, bio-organic restaurant, and pool and is located in an idyllic setting of rolling hills, with the sea only 20 Kilometres away.
Each room comes equipped with air conditioning, television, hairdryer, safe, towels, telephone, minibar, WIFI and a private bathroom.
Food & Wine
All the ingredients are sourced from local bio-organic farmers and are delivered daily. The cuisine of the Marche region is known for being simple, seasonal and flavourful.
Daily Breakfast Buffet includes homemade pastries, brioches, cereals, fresh fruits, dry fruits, and compotes, eggs, fresh bread, fruit juices, tea and coffee
Lunch & Dinner Menus TBC.
- Wine and olive oil tasting experience by a local wine maker and farmer (included)
- Visit to the beach, including workout session at the beach (included)
- Urbino Artistic Medieval City (not included)
- Cooking Course (not included)
- Bike – Trekking – Excursion (not included)
Flights & Transfers
One group transfer will be arranged from Bologna airport to the retreat location.
Suggested flights from Dubai:
- Dubai (DXB) to Bologna (BLQ); 8th Sep; EK 093- Departure 09:00 Arrival 13:20
- Bologna (BLQ) to Dubai (DXB); 13th Sep; EK 094- Departure 15:20 Arrival 23:15
6 days, 5 nights accommodation
Check-in: 8 September. Check-out: 13 September
Single room: 6790aed per person.
Double room: 5790aed per person.
Terms & Conditions
Non-refundable deposit of AED 1000 to book a spot.
September Retreats: Full payment due by 30th June. No refunds are to be given after 30th July 2018.
Please note that this is not a Tasting Class event and that The Tasting Class will not be attending the retreat.