- This event has passed.
Chocolate Tasting Masterclass
March 17 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm UTC+4AED250
CHOCOLATE LOVERS, REJOICE!
Become an expert in the fascinating world of chocolate! Join one of The Tasting Class’ Chocolate Masterclasses and learn where it comes from, how it’s grown and made, understand how to find quality chocolate, and, most importantly, gain tips and techniques on how to taste it! Come and find out about chocolate’s rich history, from the Aztecs to the conquistadors, through the industrial revolution to today, while also enjoying stories of some of its great names like Lindt and Cadbury.
What Does The Chocolate Tasting Include?
- Selection of 6 chocolate styles
- Mayan-style cacao beverage
- An example of chocolate from the 19th century
- Chocolate guided-tasting & Masterclass which lasts 1.5 to 2 hours
- Tasting worksheets and learning aids