Zuccardi Wine Dinner @ Boca
October 2 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pmAED395
We’re booking a large table for this fabulous wine dinner and we’d love you to sit with us!
BOCA will be hosting Nicolás Angelini of Zuccardi‘s Valle de Uco in Argentina, who will guide us through four wines and will explain the family’s efforts towards sustainability during this one-off dinner.
The menu includes Argentine specialties, plus lots of options for vegetarians too.
Salads & starters to share:
- Salad of sugar snap peas – Persian feta, crispy quinoa, red radish, Dijon mustard vinaigrette (D)(GF)(V)
- Yellowfin tuna ceviche – crispy corn, red onion, yuzu lime, Leche de Tigre (G)(GF)
- Prawn empanada – Argentinian red prawns, beef chorizo (D)(S)
- Heritage beetroot – roasted beetroots, cherry, crystallised walnuts, pea cress (GF)(V)(VE)(N)
‘Asado’ Argentine BBQ
- Carne – braised beef short-rib, rib-eye, confit chicken, lamb, Argentinian chorizo (GF)
- Vegetarian Option: truffle honey glazed-celeriac, roasted heritage carrots, cauliflower, fried padroni, charred kohlrabi (V)(D)(GF)(N)
- Black forest bar – Guanaja chocolate, black cherry compote, cherry ripple milk ice-cream (D)(N)(V)
- Welcome drink – Zuccardi Serie A, Torrontés, Salta.
- Salads & starters – Zuccardi Serie A, Bonarda, Santa Rosa, Mendoza
- Asado – Zuccardi Serie A, Malbec, Uco Valley, Mendoza
- Dessert – Zuccardi Serie Q, Cabernet Sauvignon, Uco Valley, Mendoza
- For an extra AED 110, you can have a glass of Zuccardi Finca Piedra Infinita, Malbec, Paraje Altamira, Mendoza which will be opened under Coravin.
RSVP to [email protected]
The Tasting Class vouchers are not applicable to this deal.