- This event has passed.
Kids Pasta Making Masterclass – [email protected]
April 2 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm UTC+4AED60
Please note, this event has not been created, nor will be attended, by The Tasting Class. Rather, it’s in partnership with Souk Madinat Jumeirah.
[email protected], Souk Madinat Jumeirah’s eco-friendly food festival is back from March 26 to April 3 2021. The week-long schedule of masterclasses will provide a range of educational, fun and informative sessions at some of Souk Madinat Jumeirah’s most-popular restaurants, with options for kids and adults.
PASTA MAKING MASTERCLASS FOR KIDS
Bring the kids and enjoy a pasta making masterclass with our very own Chef Giorgio, learn to make your own pasta from scratch and create a Spaghetti Bolognese Nona would be proud of.
When does the masterclass run?
The masterclass will take place on Friday, March 26 from 12PM to 1PM as part of Souk Madinat Jumeirah’s [email protected] food festival. It will take place at Trattoria, which is also our meeting point – please be there by xxpm so we can start on time.
What is included?
- Ingredients will be provided for children to make their own Spaghetti Bolognese
- A guided lesson from head chef at Trattoria
- Children can devour their handmade creations following session
- Water will be provided
- Parents can enjoy 20% off on F&B while kids are busy with the masterclass
Terms & conditions:
- Only for 4 years and older – kids need to be supervised and not left alone in the venue