- This event has passed.
Old World Vs New World Wine Tasting Challenge
March 16, 2018 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pmAED200
Join us for a rooftop wine tasting of three Old World wines versus three New World Wines. Challenge yourself and see how loyal to your favourite wine nation you really are. Put your blind tasting skills to the test at this fun and somewhat rowdy, social wine tasting challenge where we cover the bottle’s labels and you have to use your nose and the clues to figure out what each wine is. How it Works:
- We sit at social tables of 10.
- We give a quick lesson on how to taste like a pro and we’ll impart a little wine wisdom on the theme of the tasting.
- Six different covered mystery bottles of wine are shared by everyone at the table.
- Everyone will then have some time to blind taste the wines and try to guess what they are using the clues provided and their own sense of smell and taste and discuss what they think the wines are with everyone at their table.
- We will vote for our favourite wine.
- Cheese and snacks will be available throughout the night.
- A bar will be open upon arrival to warm you up for the main tasting.
- Cheese and other snacks are included.
- Email: [email protected] to register.
- AED 200 is payable upon arrival (in cash please). Please register in advance though so we can cater for accurate numbers.
- Radisson Blu Media City
Al Falak St, Media City
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 04 366 9111
- The Tasting Class
- +971(0)50 918 6761