November 6 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pmAED300
Sherry is one of Spain’s most famous, yet most mysterious beverages.
It’s what sommelier’s drink when they’re off-the-clock, and also probably what your grandma used to drink in her hay-day.
Join us as we explain what’s so special about how this wine is made, aged, where it comes from (Jerez, Spain) and explore several classic dry and sweet styles.
The evening includes a welcome cocktail made with sherry, a sommelier guided tasting of four sherries and some light Spanish nibbles from BOCA.
- REBOQUITO: Tio Pepe Sherry, Sangre de Toro Cava, Homemade Lime Juice, Simple Syrup, Organic Basil Leaves
- González Byass Tio Pepe, Palomino Fino, Jerez, Spain
- Gonzalez Byass La Cala by Albert Adrià, Palomino Fino, Jerez, Spain
- González Byass Amontillado VORS, Palomino, Jerez, Spain
- González Byass Nectar, Pedro Ximénez, Jerez, Spain
- Homemade Bread “Pan con Tomate”
- Fried Padrón Sweet Chilli Peppers
- Ice Packed Manzanilla Olives
- BOCA Potato Chips