South America Wine Dinner
May 17 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm UTC+4AED350
South America Wine Dinner with The Tasting Class
South America has several wine producing nations, but the ones leading the way in global popularity are – undoubtedly – Argentina and Chile. In this special wine dinner, we’ll explore the history and wine making of these 2 nations, and taste some wines that they are famous for, and are a unique expression of the distinct climates.
- 4 tasting samples of Chilean/ Argentinian wine
- 4 course dinner by The Pangolin
- A guided lesson by a sommelier from The Tasting Class
Please note that this event has a set menu, as listed below, and we will not be able to accommodate any dietary requests.
Event set menu
- Tiradito: Raw Spanish mackerel with lime, lemon, lettuce, chili and avocado
- Choripan marraqueta: Beef chorizo with pebre sauce in bread
- Anticucho with Humitas: Skewered meat with steamed fresh corn cake
- Chocotorta: Argentinian chocolate cake
PS – All our experiences include tasting samples of carefully selected wines, and we do not provide ‘free-flow’ or brunch experiences.