- This event has passed.
The Blind Tasting Challenge is BACK
February 5 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm UTC+4AED220
Blind Taste Wine with The Tasting Class
How much does it cost?
- Earlybird Tickets are AED 220 p/p
- Standard Tickets are AED 250 p/p
What is included in the Blind Tasting Challenge?
- 6 glasses of wine
- A good selection of cheeseboards and condiments
- A wine tasting lesson from The Tasting Class
- Tasting aids and mats
- We sit at social tables of 5 (It’s a mixer so if you don’t book a whole table you may end up sitting next to some new friends)
- The Tasting Class sommelier will offer some quick tips on how to taste like a pro and impart a little wine wisdom on the theme of the tasting
- Six different covered mystery bottles of wine are shared by everyone at the table
- We then have some time to blind taste the wines and to try guess what they are using some clues provided, our sense of smell and taste, and our friends around the table
- We all vote for our favourite at which point the wines are revealed to raucous applause and laughter
If you’re a wine beginner don’t be intimidated to join. This is a good bit of fun where you’ll learn a new trick or two about wine. If you know a thing or two then it’s a great chance to put your tasting skills to the test.
Above all else, this is a good bit of social fun where you’ll make a few new friends at your table and taste a broad range of wines.
What is Blind Tasting?
Blind tasting wines is when you don’t know what you’re drinking so you can really taste free from bias. It makes for a fun conversation with everyone seated around your table, plus there is an interactive lesson provided by The Tasting Class.
A bar at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Media City, Dubai, will be open upon arrival to warm you up for the main tasting and then again after the tasting
Tickets must be purchased in advance