The Tasting Challenge – Spain
March 4 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm UTC+4AED220
Blind Taste Wine with The Tasting Class
How much does it cost?
- Early bird tickets are AED 220 p/p
- Standard tickets are AED 250 p/p
What is included in the Tasting Challenge?
What is a blind tasting?
If you’re a wine beginner don’t be intimidated to join – this is a good bit of fun where you’ll learn a new trick or two about wine. If you know a thing or two, then it’s a great chance to put your tasting skills to the test.
Above all else, this is a good bit of social fun where you’ll taste a range of wines and make a few new friends at your table.
- You will be seated at tables of 5 (It’s a mixer so if you don’t book a whole table you may be seated next to some new people – who may become your wine buddies for life!)
- The Tasting Class sommelier will offer some tips on tasting like a pro and impart a little wine wisdom on the tasting theme.
- Mystery wines, labelled 1-6, will be pre-poured in your wine glasses.
- You will then have some time to taste the wines and try to guess what they are using your sense of smell and taste, the provided clues – and your friends around the table.
- At the end of the night, we vote for our favourite red and white, and then reveal the wines!
You will be able to purchase drinks from the bar at The Pangolin before and after the event. Please note that if you would like to stay for dinner after the event, we recommend that you make reservations with the venue.
Tickets must be purchased in advance