- This event has passed.
USA Wine Dinner
July 12 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm UTC+4AED350
USA Wine Dinner with The Tasting Class
You may know California’s oaky chardonnay and bold cabernet sauvignon, but America’s wine styles and regions extend far beyond the Golden State. Join us for a special dinner that celebrates American wines, from California and further afield.
- 4 tasting samples of American wine
- 4 course dinner by The Pangolin
- A guided lesson by a sommelier from The Tasting Class
Please note that this event has a set menu, as listed below, and we will not be able to accommodate any dietary requests.
USA Wine Dinner Food Menu
- Charred zucchini, toum, lemon labneh, pomegranate, purslane, crispy peas and shoots
Grgich Hills Estate Fume Blanc, Napa Valley
- Quail stuffed with chorizo poached in honey and apple then fried on parsnip skordalia and crisps
Chateau St. Michelle Riesling, Columbia Valley
- Ribeye fillet, liquorice poached plums, smoked red wine jus, local red spinach
Erath Pinot Noir, Oregon
- Mixed berry and chocolate tart, spiced vanilla crème fraiche
Chronic Cellars Purple Paradise, Paso Robles
PS – All our experiences include tasting samples of carefully selected wines, and we do not provide ‘free-flow’ or brunch experiences.