- This event has passed.
Introduction to Bordeaux
June 9, 2020 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+4
The most expensive wines in the world come from Bordeaux, as does plenty or affordable quaffing wine. Let’s tackle the regions, styles and understanding the prestige of this iconic French Wine Region.
We’ll be drinking:
- Baron Philippe de Rothschild, Mouton Cadet, Reserve, Graves (135 AED)
- Chateau d’Armajan des Ormes, Sauternes (150 AED)
If you can’t get the same wine as us get any wine for Bordeaux at all, red or white. Some regionally names wines to look our for are:
- Ste. Emillion
- St. Estephe
Here’s what you need to know and do if you want to join.
- Follow @TheTastingClass on Instagram or Facebook
- Grab the same or similar product we’ll be tasting – above are the grapes we’ll start with & some alternative ideas if you can’t get the same.
- Join in from home via Insta or FB Live, taste along and ask questions
All the grapes have been sourced from MMI in Dubai and Spinneys in Abu Dhabi, who are offering a 10% discount off bubbles, grapes & spirits when you show this email in-store. However, if you’re already well-stocked, just grab a similar bottle (suggestions above), such as the same grape variety, and join in!