- This event has passed.
Pairing Wine to Spicy Asian Dishes
June 2 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+4
Dishes with hot chilli, subtle sweetness, savoury umami and powerful spices can be pretty tricky to pair with, but we’re up for the challenge.
So, grab these wines and place your order with you favourite, Thai, Chinese or Indian restaurant and let’s find a wine to drink along with. Head to any MMI store and mention you’re drinking with us for a 10% discount.
– Santa Julia Torrontes, Mendoza, Argentina (53 AED)
– Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling, Colombia Valley, USA (89 AED)
– Windy Peak, Pinot Noir, Victoria, Australia (98 AED)
If you can’t get when we’re having get:
- Any very aromatic white like Torrontes or Gewurztraminer
- Any Riesling, dry or sweet
- Any Pinot Noir
Here’s what you need to know and do if you want to join.