- This event has passed.
Virtual Tasting – USA
April 22, 2020 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+4
Do you always buy the same bottles? Would you like to branch out and try something new but aren’t quite sure where to begin? Join us as we’ll introduce some new grapes that you’re sure to love!
Our FREE Virtual Happy Hour tastings continue this week, and beyond. We’ve included a LOT of info here so you’re able to stock up while you’re out for essentials.
Here is what we will be tasting:
1. Erath Pinot Noir, Oregon (199 AED)
Alternative bottle: Any American Pinot Noir. If possible, get one from Oregon
2. Conn Creek Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley (225 AED)
Alternative bottle: Any American Cabernet Sauvignon. If possible get one from Napa Valley
3. Chateau Ste Michelle Riesling, Washington (124 AED)
Alternative bottle: Any American Riesling. If possible get one from Washington.
Here’s what you need to know and do if you want to join.
- Follow @TheTastingClass on Instagram or Facebook
- Grab the same or similar product we’ll be tasting – below are the grapes we’ll start with & some alternative ideas if you can’t get the same.
- Join in from home via Insta or FB Live, taste along and ask questions
All the grapes have been sourced from MMI in Dubai and Spinneys in Abu Dhabi, who are offering a 10% discount off bubbles, grapes & spirits when you show this email in-store. However, if you’re already well-stocked, just grab a similar bottle (suggestions below), such as the same grape variety, and join in!
If you’re really into it, download some tasting aids too! Here are some free versions online:
– Folly Tasting Matt
– Folly Tasting Wheel