WINE TASTING CHALLENGE: AUSTRALIA EDITION (SOLD OUT)
August 21 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm UTC+4AED220
Can you taste the difference between a Sauvignon Blanc and a Chardonnay? What about a Pinot Noir and a Cab Sauv?
Put your blind tasting skills to the test at this social and fun wine tasting game. With labels hidden, it’s up to your senses, and a few clues from the sommelier, to guess each wine.
How it Works:
- We sit at social tables of 6 (social distancing policies apply).
- We give a quick lesson on how to taste like a pro and we’ll impart a little wine wisdom according to the theme of the tasting.
- Six different covered mystery bottles of wine are shared by everyone at the table.
- Everyone will then have some time to blind taste the wines and try to guess what they are using the clues provided and their own sense of smell and taste and discuss what they think the wines are with everyone at their table.
- We will vote for our favorite wine
- Cheese and snacks will be available throughout the night.
• A bar will be open upon arrival to warm you up for the main tasting
• Cheese and other snacks are included