Wine Tasting Challenge – New Zealand
September 18 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm UTC+4AED220
Middle Earth may be best known for its ales, honey cakes and second breakfasts’ but its wines are world-class, too.
More than just Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand produces high-quality Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Riesling, Cabernet Merlot and Syrah. And with 90% of the wine New Zealand produces being considered premium, you can expect excellent quality every time.
Come try your luck at identifying six mystery wines and learn about several NZ regions and top grape varieties.
How it Works:
- We sit at social tables of 6 (social distancing policies apply).
- We give a quick lesson on how to taste like a pro and we’ll impart a little wine wisdom according to the theme of the tasting.
- Six different covered mystery bottles of wine are shared by everyone at the table.
- Everyone will then have some time to blind taste the wines and try to guess what they are using the clues provided and their own sense of smell and taste and discuss what they think the wines are with everyone at their table.
- We will vote for our favorite wine
- Cheese and snacks will be available throughout the night.
• A bar will be open upon arrival to warm you up for the main tasting
• Cheese and other snacks are included