- This event has passed.
WSET Level 1 Course in Wine
March 13 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm UTC+4AED1680
WSET Wine Courses In Dubai with The Tasting Class
The WSET Level 1 wine course is a beginner level introduction to wine by The Tasting Class, suitable for wine enthusiasts and trade professionals alike. You’ll explore the main types and styles of wine through sight, smell, and taste, while also gaining the basic skills to describe wine accurately and make food and wine pairings. Upon successful completion, you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin.
What do you learn on a WSET L1 wine course?
- The main types and styles of wine
- Common wine names and their characteristics
- How to store and serve wines
- The principles of food and wine pairing
- How to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting® (SAT)
This qualification has a minimum requirement of six guided learning hours with a WSET course provider. With The Tasting Class, teaching starts at 10am. The exam is given from 5pm – 6pm.
Exam specifications level 1: Download Course Specification
What does the WSET L1 course include?
- 2 x coffee breaks
- 8 wine samples
- Food and wine pairing
- Level 1 Award in Wine exam
- 2 x courier services within the UAE
- Study materials
- Certificate and pin
Assessment is by a closed-book exam of 30 multiple-choice questions.
This qualification is regulated by Ofqual.
- 1 Day Course – 13th March 2021, 10AM – 6PM. Registration closes March 1.