WSET Wine Courses
The Tasting Class is an approved program provider for the Wine & Spirit Education Trust; a global leader in providing wine and spirit qualifications and inspiring and empower the world’s beverage professionals and enthusiasts.
WSET qualifications are globally recognised as the international standard in wine & spirit knowledge. They are designed for those who are just starting out in their careers, as well as established professionals, and the many enthusiasts who have a passion for quality wines and spirits.
The Tasting Class provides the following WSET Wine & Spirit Courses in the Middle East and surrounding area.
- WSET Level 1 Award in Wines – Beginner Course
- WSET Level 2 Award in Wines & Spirits – Intermediate Course
- WSET Level 3 Award in Wines – Advanced Course
- WSET Level 1 Award in Spirits – Beginner Course
- WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits – Intermediate Course
A candidate can join an existing class, or we can create private classes for large groups. We recommend having a group of at least 10 people before requesting a private class.
More information on the courses, including upcoming course dates at www.HospoTraining.com